Social Media & Internet Marketing Essentials - Perth
Technical difficulty: 2/10
Theoretical difficulty: 6/10
Prerequisites: A professional working background
No prior social media knowledge is assumed in this course, but it is NOT for beginners.
The program will suit people with a sound business, marketing, sales or communications background who need a digital top-up. For instance, you have been given expanded digital responsibilities as part of your work role, are returning to the workforce after an extended leave, embarking on a career move, bringing digital responsibilities in-house after using an agency, or are about to set up your own business.
Even if you have been working with social media for some while, this would still be an opportunity to back-fill any gaps around key concepts such as increasing the effectiveness of your website as a sales funnel, drawing insights from a Google Analytics report, optimising your website, blog or YouTube videos for organic search (search engine optimisation) and how to ramp up your content marketing.
We keep class sizes small – 15 participants, max – so that there’s always time for questions or clarification. For HR or resume purposes, a Certificate of Completion is provided.
The Social Media & Internet Marketing Essentials course is a complete stand-alone but also serves as a pathway to our Advanced Social Media & Strategy class which usually runs the following day. If you’re looking for a an intensive two-day learning experience, then book both courses. Not only will you become a digital-dynamo overnight (literally), but you’ll access a 35% discount for each course, i.e. $1164 combined.
When ready, book online and pay with Visa, MasterCard or Amex, or opt to pay via invoice - emailed to you automatically at the completion of your booking.
Still have a question? Download the program, check out the course reviews, have a poke around the course support resources page, view our FAQs and money-back course guarantee, check out available multi-course or multi-person discounts, flick us an email, or call 1300 946 101 to have a chat Tim Martin, the course facilitator.
Who it's for
Perfect if you're looking for a course with ready-to-go business application.
Who it's not for
Not recommended if you lack a professional context which to apply the concepts.
The social media and digital platforms covered within this course include:
- LinkedIn (Company Pages)
- The Website
- Google Analytics
Across these platforms, the following themes are explored:
- The ongoing organisational requirement for digital content. Hint: always more than you think.
- A social media budget - is it necessary? (answer: yes, no, depends).
- The latest algorithm updates, and why you should ignore them.
- Generating reports – maintaining a focus on the business numbers and not getting distracted with 'vanity metrics'.
- Online video – it's the next big thing, so get ready to take full advantage.
- Content marketing – techniques to position your brand as a subject-matter expert.
- Search Engine Optimisation – yes, page 1 of Google is still where most of your target-audiences will start their decision/ purchasing journey.
- Social media conventions – using tags, hashtags and attributions in context.
What's been said...
2+ people: 35% combined
Calculated at check-out
2+ courses: 35% combined
Calculated at check-out