Essential: A Professional Online Profile - Speaker Topic
Increasingly professionals are being background checked online by anyone who needs to know just a little bit more before doing business with them. We are being measured by the quality of the information that is easily retrieved against a simple keyword search on our name. To ensure a positive first impression professionals need to take responsibly for their online image - their personal branding. Their perceived credibility is depending on it.
This speaking topic has been delivered to a wide range of audiences predominately from the financial services, accounting and legal sectors. It is available for delivery across Australia.
SPEAKING TOPIC OVERVIEW
This topic is very popular amongst professional services audiences. Word of mouth is still an important driver of new business, but it helps if a recommendation can be backed up with a credible and trustworthy online presence. It's now commonplace for potential clients to check out a professional provider online before picking up the phone and making the call.
The key audience takeaway is that nobody is powerless in respect to nurturing their professional online brand. We all can and should take responsibility for how we are being represented online.
- The modern web and you - what the search engines know about you already.
- Your digital portraiture - does it project trust?
- Ensuring your expertise and experience is discoverable to others online - demonstrating your subject matter expertise or thought leadership.
- LinkedIn - it's your online business card.
- Building up a quality online professional network and how to feed it.
- Online visibility, exploring the options: LinkedIn personal profile, a blog, a personal website.
- Protecting your reputation online.